Thanks to Aaron Herman for below notes.
- chmod u+x./DeimosC2 && ./DeimosC2
- Follow prompts (likely N, Y, N)
- Create Username and Password
- Add a new listener and set the host variable. Optionally, you can configure the AgentOptions which includes the URI paths.
- Once created, click the > button to Interact
- On the right side, there’s a “Generate Agent” button. Select the OS and Architecture. Obfuscating the payload will slow down the generation greatly.
- Once created, you can click on the links within the “Agents” box to download. They’re also located in./resources/listenerresources/<uuid>/ if you want to just start a python3 -m http.server there
- Windows: screengrab, minidump, lsadump, ntdsdump, samdump
- Mac: screengrab
- Linux: screengrab, shadowdump